Airpura H614 Portable All Purpose Air Purifier
Airpura H614 Air Purifier Removes Particulates (Dust, Dander, Pollen, Mold) and Odors (Food, Smoke, Pets)
The Airpura H614 is basically identical to the R614 model except for the configuration of carbon. The H614 contains the Hi-C carbon weave filter rather than the 18 pounds of granulated carbon found in the R614. For environments with light odors, the H614 will be as effective as the R614, but for more problematical environments or issues with chemicals, consider either the R614 or V614 units.
The Airpura H614 has been designed for all-purpose applications as it is equally effective against particulates as well as typically household odors. Its medical grade SuperHEPA filter captures dust, dander, pollen and mold spores while its activated carbon removes household odors like those resulting from cooking and pet accidents.
For particulate removal, the H614 contains 40sq ft of SuperHEPA filtration material which captures 99.97% of airborne particles at least .3 microns in size. The Hi-C carbon weave filter will remove unwanted odors from your living space. The fan moves 540 cubic feet of air per minute through these filters, cleaning up to 2,000 square feet. In a smaller space, the Airpura H614 will provide more air exchanges per hour which will result in even cleaner air.
This is a good choice for someone with allergies or who would just like to breathe healthier air at home or in the office.
Filters certified as HEPA must remove 99.97% of all airborne particles that are greater than .3 microns in size. While Airpura 600 series units with HEPA filtration meet this requirement, Airpura 614 series air purifiers with SuperHEPA filtration exceed this standard by removing 99.99% of these small airborne particles.
OR ALLERGY AND ASTHMA SUFFERERS AND FULL SCALE PARTICLE FILTRATION
Free your home of allergens and asthma irritants. This air purifier is an excellent option for people suffering from allergies, asthma and other breathing issues.
Removes: Allergens, pollen, mold spores, and asbestos fibers.
- Individuals suffering from allergies, asthma and other breathing problems.
- Homes in places with poor outdoor air quality.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- This purifier contains 508 in² of HI-C carbon weave for odor and chemical suppression.
- The powerful SuperHEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
$739 Free Shipping
Please call us at (888)246-8776 if you would like help in determining the best model for your specific situation.
Overview of the Airpura H614 All Purpose Room Air Purifier
The Airpura H614 is recommended for all-purpose applications. It is similar to the R614, but has a different formulation of carbon. It has a medical grade SuperHEPA filter to capture particles such as dust, dander, and pollen as well as Hi-C carbon weave filter to trap airborne odors and some chemicals.
Note: the Hi-C carbon weave filter is a good match for light odors or chemical fumes, but if you are concerned with heavier odors or smoke in your environment, consider the V614 model.
- For airborne chemicals and gases and particles.
- An excellent choice to help bring relief to allergy and asthma sufferers as well as overall improvement in indoor air quality for your better long term health.
- Effective for up to 2000 sq ft
- 22″ high, 15″ wide
- Hi-C carbon weave filter traps airborne chemicals and odors
- 40 sq ft SuperHEPA filtration surface
- Optional 20 watt, 17 inch germicidal U-shaped lamp
Have Questions or Need Advice?
Please call our toll-free number (888)246-8776 to talk to a friendly and knowledgeable customer service representative. Our hours are 8:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 11:00 p.m. on the East Coast) and are open on weekends.