Blueair Air Purifiers
Two technologies make the difference
Blueair’s HEPASilent™ technology captures at least 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 microns in size
Blueair’s exclusive HEPASilent™ filter technology is the secret to the highest levels of Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) and the quietest air purifier available.
Blueair utilizes special filter material and an ozone-free electrostatic ionizer that charges particles so they are magnetically attracted to the filter material. The filters contain millions of ultra thin fibers in three different sizes. Larger particles are trapped first, followed by medium and then small. This means that the filters resist loading or clogging and continue filtration at peak performance levels longer.
This dual technology explains how Blueair air purifiers trap more particles using filters that are less dense than other air cleaners. Since air flows more easily through Blueair filters, it cleans larger volumes of air with far less noise than typical air cleaners.
Because of its unique HEPASilent filtration technology, the Blueair is the quietest air purifier on the market. This is because:
- An extra quiet German motor is used.
- The HEPASilent filtration system requires less pressure and therefore less noise because:
- Particles are electrostatically charged so as to be magnetically attracted to the filter
- The filter material requires less air pressure to move air through it
- The filter has three fiber sizes to trap different sized particles at different spots on the filter, further decreasing air resistance
- The unit features all steel construction to reduce vibration and noise
- Special noise reducing motor mount bushings are used
Have Questions or Need Advice?
Please call our toll-free number (888)246-8776 to talk to a friendly and knowledgeable customer service representative. Our hours are 8:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 11:00 p.m. on the East Coast) and are open on weekends.