Airpura C700-DLX Air Purifier for Removal of Chemical Fumes and Odors
Airpura C700-DLX Removes Chemical Vapors and Odors
We recommend the Airpura C700-DLX for higher than typical concentrations of chemical fumes in the environment. Even those who are not particularly sensitive to chemicals can suffer symptoms ranging from mild to severe when exposed to certain vapors. Such symptoms may include headache, fatigue, emotional distress, anxiety, dizziness, impaired memory, nausea, breathing difficulties, loss of mental focus, chest pains, burning eyes, sinus discomfort, and insomnia. The best approach is to avoid exposure to chemical fumes as much as possible. To that end, the C700-DLX has been designed specifically to capture higher levels of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) by adsorbing the offending particles as they pass through the air purifier. As air circulates through the C700-DLX, offending molecules are extracted by becoming attached to the surface of the specialized carbon.
This is the unit of choice when the main need is to remove a significant concentration of chemical vapors from home or office. Its 26lbs of Enhanced Superblend carbon effectively removes vapors from VOCs that off-gas from construction materials, new rugs and furniture, pesticides, solvents, vinyl floors, cleaning materials, office machines, etc. Whether the issue is chemicals, pets, cooking, mildew, wood-burning stoves or wildfire smoke, this air purifier has the capacity to adsorb a high concentration of offending molecules, providing a safer, more pleasant environment.
The Airpura C700-DLX is configured with an extra large bed of specialized carbon to capture chemicals, odors and smoke, and a HEPA-Barrier post-filter to trap particles from dust, dander, mold spores, smoke, and pollen. All 700 series Airpura units are designed with a 635 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is the largest CFM available in a portable unit.
If used in an environment where people are smoking, we recommend upgrading the prefilter to the special TarTrap prefilter which protects the carbon filter from becoming prematurely contaminated by the sticky tars generated by tobacco smoke.
REMOVE SPECIFIC AIRBORNE CHEMICALS INCLUDING VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS
An air purifier that provides even more powerful protection removing thousands of airborne chemicals and VOCs that will significantly improve the quality of your indoor air.
Removes: Thousands of airborne chemicals and VOCs from common household products. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
- Homes/workplaces in proximity to manufacturers that release chemicals from their manufacturing processes
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- Powerful 26-lb carbon filter adsorbs wide range of toxic chemicals and pollutants from your indoor air
- The powerful HEPA Barrier captures 95% of airborne particles, as small as 1 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
$1099 Free Shipping
Please call us at (888)246-8776 if you would like help in determining the best model for your specific situation.
Overview of the Airpura C700-DLX Air Purifier for Chemicals and Odors
We recommend the Airpura C700-DLX for use in environments that contain a higher concentration of odors and chemicals fumes. In addition to removing typical household (e.g. food, mildew, pets), the C700-DLX is excellent in capturing VOCs that off-gas from new furniture, rugs, adhesives, etc.
- Large carbon bed effectively adsorbs airborne chemicals and gases
- 3″ deep carbon bed ensures proper dwell times for maximum chemical adsorption
- 26lbs Enhanced impregnated carbon
- Effective for up to 2000 sq ft
- 22″ high, 15″ wide
- Hepa-Barrier post filter traps particles
- Wall mount brackets available
- 635 CFM integrated fan/motor
- Optional 20 watt, 17 inch germicidal U-shaped lamp
Have Questions or Need Advice?
Please call our toll-free number (888)246-8776 to talk to a friendly and knowledgeable customer service representative. Our hours are 8:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 11:00 p.m. on the East Coast) and are open on weekends.