Airpura R714 Portable All Purpose Air Purifier
Airpura R714 SuperHEPA Air Purifier Removes Particulates (Dust, Dander, Pollen) and Odors (Food, Smoke, Pets)
The Airpura R714 is identical to the Airpura R700 with the exception of an upgraded particle filter. The Airpura R714 units are configured with the SuperHEPA filter which will capture 99.99% of airborne particles at least .3 microns in size.
We recommend the Airpura R714 for all-purpose applications as it is equally effective against particulates as well as typical household odors. Its medical grade SuperHEPA filter captures dust, dander, pollen and mold spores while its activated carbon to remove household odors (such as cooking and pets) and some chemicals.
What makes the R714 an excellent choice for most applications is the 40sq ft of SuperHEPA filtration material, along with 18lbs of high quality activated carbon which will remove unwanted odors and chemicals from your living space. The fan will move 635 cubic feet of air per minute through these filters, cleaning up to 2,000 square feet. In a smaller space, the Airpura R714 will provide more air exchanges per hour which will result in even cleaner air.
This is a good choice for someone with allergies or asthma or who would just like to breathe healthier air at home or in the office.
HEPA vs. SuperHEPA
Filters certified as HEPA must remove 99.97% of all airborne particles that are greater than .3 microns in size. While Airpura 700 series units with HEPA filtration meet this requirement, Airpura 714 series air purifiers with SuperHEPA filtration exceed this standard by removing 99.99% of these small airborne particles.
THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS BEST-SELLING AIR PURIFIER HAS BEEN PROVEN TO ELIMINATE A WIDE RANGE OF AIRBORNE CHEMICALS AND ODORS LEAVING ONLY CLEAN AND FRESH AIR.
Removes: Household chemicals, pollen, mold spores, dust, allergens, odors
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems.
- Workplace/Industrial use.
- Fitness Centers.
- Nursing Homes.
Why this Air Purifier is a Good Choice:
- 18-lb carbon filter adsorbs airborne chemicals and everyday pollutants
- The powerful SuperHEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
$899 Free Shipping
Please call us at (888)246-8776 if you would like help in determining the best model for your specific situation.
Overview of the Airpura R714 All Purpose Room Air Purifier
Effective general purpose air purification for home, office and workshops.
The Airpura R714 is recommended for all-purpose applications. It has a medical grade SuperHEPA filter to capture particles such as dust, dander, and pollen as well as a large amount of high-quality activated carbon to remove household odors (such as cooking and pets) some chemicals. This is a good choice for someone with allergies or asthma or who would just like to breathe healthier air at home or in the office.
- For airborne chemicals and gases and particles.
- An excellent choice to help bring relief to allergy and asthma sufferers as well as overall improvement in indoor air quality for your better long term health.
- 18lbs Carbon
- 40 sq ft SuperHEPA filtration surface
- Optional 20 watt, 17 inch germicidal U-shaped lamp.
- 635 CFM integrated fan/motor
Have Questions or Need Advice?
Please call our toll-free number (888)246-8776 to talk to a friendly and knowledgeable customer service representative. Our hours are 8:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 11:00 p.m. on the East Coast) and are open on weekends.