Airpura P714 Air Purifier with TitanClean Technology
Airpura P714 Air Purifiers Destroy Chemical Fumes, Odors, and Pathogens
The Aipura P714 air purifier is intended for use in environments that contain a high level of odors and chemical fumes including VOCs out-gassing from construction materials or furniture. The P714 is configured with the TitanClean photocatalytic oxidizer which breaks up the offending gas particles and their odors at the molecular level and converts them into harmless products.
The TitanClean reflector is coated with titanium dioxide – a mineral so safe that it is included in food, toothpaste, and sunscreens. When the titanium dioxide is irradiated with ultraviolet light from the P714’s 20-watt UV bulb, a photochemical reaction called photocatalytic oxidation takes place, converting organic pollutants into carbon dioxide and water.
The same technology that eliminates formaldehyde, benzene, acetone and other volatile organic compounds also destroys viruses, bacteria, mold, and other airborne microorganisms. This provides effective germicidal results in addition to removing noxious odors and chemicals. It is recommended for use in critical applications where exposure to germs or fumes must be contained to protect the health of those exposed.
The medical grade SuperHEPA filter and generous amount of activated carbon also makes the P714 an excellent all-purpose air purifier. Its 40 sq ft of SuperHEPA filtration material captures mold spores as well as dust, dander, pollen, and other airborne particulates.
The Airpura P714 will move 635 cubic feet of air per minute, cleaning up to 2,000 square feet. In a smaller space, this unit will provide more air exchanges per hour which will result in even cleaner air.
HEPA vs. SuperHEPA
Filters certified as HEPA must remove 99.97% of all airborne particles that are greater than .3 microns in size. While Airpura 700 series units with HEPA filtration meet this requirement, Airpura 714 series air purifiers with SuperHEPA filtration exceed this standard by removing 99.99% of these small airborne particles.
FREE YOUR AIR FROM VOCS, AIRBORNE CHEMICALS AND MICROORGANISMS WITH THIS REVOLUTIONARY PURIFIER USING UV LIGHT TO DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE INDOOR AIR QUALITY.
Revolutionary filtration system using Airpura’s patented TitanClean technology developed by NASA which dramatically reduces VOCs, airborne chemicals, odors and microorganisms delivering only clean and breathable air.
Removes: Wide spectrum of harmful gases and odors originating from VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) and chemicals found in homes from common household cleaning products, cosmetics, paints, carpet, upholstery and more.
- Homes with Individuals with suppressed immune systems, the elderly and very young children
- Individuals with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS)
- Places with poor outdoor air quality.
- Workplace/Industrial use
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- This purifier is the most advanced and complete chemical and VOC filtration system on the market today.
- The powerful TitanClean Photocatalytic Oxidizer significantly increases the range of dangerous airborne chemicals that can be safely and effectively neutralized.
- UV germicidal lamp sterilizes microorganisms preventing them from being released back into the air.
- The powerful SuperHEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
$1399 Free Shipping
Please call us at (888)246-8776 if you would like help in determining the best model for your specific situation.
Overview of the Airpura P714 Air Purifier
Complete Air Purification featuring the TitanClean Photocatalytic Oxidizer.
The Airpura P714 is recommended for use in environments where higher concentrations of chemical, odor and VOC fumes exist. The P714 series includes the TitanClean photocatalytic oxidizer that works in conjunction with the 20-watt UV bulb to dramatically increase the range of dangerous airborne chemicals that can be neutralized safely and effectively. The photochemical reaction that results breaks up vapors at the molecular level, reducing airborne chemicals to carbon dioxide and water vapor.
This unit is also highly effective in destroying microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria, and mold spores. It has a medical grade SuperHEPA filter to capture particles such as dust, dander, pollen, and mold spores as well as a large amount of high-quality activated carbon to remove household odors and some chemicals. For even greater VOC abatement, the carbon in the P714 can be upgraded to the Enhanced impregnated carbon found in the V714.
Note: For higher levels of contamination, consider the P714+ with Ti02-coated SuperHEPA filter.
- For VOCs, airborne chemicals and odors as well as particles and microorganisms
- Fitted with the new TitanClean photocatalytic oxidizer
- Works in conjunction with UV germicidal lamp
- Activated Carbon and SuperHepa filters capture airborne chemicals, odors and particles
- Effective for up to 2000 sq ft
- 22″ high, 15″ wide
- 18lbs activated carbon
- 40 sq ft SuperHEPA filtration surface
- 20 watt, 17 inch germicidal U-shaped lamp
- Carbon filter, SuperHEPA filter and prefilters can be upgraded
- 635 CFM integrated fan/motor
Have Questions or Need Advice?
Please call our toll-free number (888)246-8776 to talk to a friendly and knowledgeable customer service representative. Our hours are 8:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 11:00 p.m. on the East Coast) and are open on weekends.