Airpura T700-DLX Room Air Purifier for Smoke and Chemicals
Airpura T700-DLX Air Purifier for Removal of Odors and Chemicals from Tobacco or Wildfire Smoke and VOCs
We recommend the Airpura T700-DLX for use in smoking areas or in any other environment where odors and chemical vapors from smoke or other vapors are a problem. While it was designed specifically to remove the odors of cigarette and cigar smoke, it is also extremely effective in cleaning the air regardless of the source of smoke from burnt toast to wood-burning stoves to wildfires.
We have found the Airpura T700-DLX to be more effective in dealing with tobacco smoke than any other air purifier we have ever tested. These air purifiers contain a massive 26lbs of carbon, the main component for abatement of odors and chemicals. (Some competitor’s provide only a few ounces of carbon, if any at all.)
The T700-DLX’s special Tartrap prefilter protects the large carbon bed from becoming prematurely contaminated by the sticky tars generated by tobacco smoke. It also contains a HEPA-Barrier post-filter to trap particles from cigarettes, pipes, and cigars as well as dust, dander and pollen. All 700 series Airpura units are designed with a 635 CFM (cubic feet per minute). This is the largest CFM available in a portable unit.
The T700-DLX is an upgrade to the standard T700 unit. The carbon in the T700-DLX has been configured to be as effective as the T700 against smoke and other odors, but it has an even greater capacity to remove chemicals such as formaldehyde and similar VOCs from the air.
HEAVY-DUTY PROTECTION AGAINST MOST CHEMICALS AND ODORS FOUND IN TOBACCO SMOKE.
Removes: Extensive range of VOCs and chemicals released from tobacco smoke as well as from common household products, construction materials and pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends available to address specific chemicals.
- Homes with smoker(s)
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality industry
- Institutions that have smoking areas
- Waiting rooms
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 26 lb enhanced carbon filter adsorbs most common VOC’s and harmful, airborne chemicals and pollutants from tobacco smoke
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
$1049 Free Shipping
Please call us at (888)246-8776 if you would like help in determining the best model for your specific situation.
Overview of the Airpura T700-DLX Smoking Area Air Purifiers
Specially configured to clean the air of tars and chemicals from tobacco smoke and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
The T700-DLX is identical to the T700 except for the type of carbon it contains. The Enhanced impregnated carbon contained in the T700-DLX has a greater capacity to remove VOCs such as those found in pressed wood and paints.
- Tars are trapped by a special tar barrier filter
- Large, deep carbon bed removes the harmful chemicals and gases found in tobacco smoke as well as VOCs from other sources.
- 26lbs Carbon
- Effective for up to 2000 sq ft
- 22″ high, 15″ wide
- Hepa-Barrier post filter traps particles
- Wall mount brackets available
- The carbon in the T700 DLX has been upgraded to the Enhanced impregnated carbon found in the V700.
- Optional 20 watt, 17 inch germicidal U-shaped lamp
- 635 CFM integrated fan/motor
Have Questions or Need Advice?
Please call our toll-free number (888)246-8776 to talk to a friendly and knowledgeable customer service representative. Our hours are 8:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 11:00 p.m. on the East Coast) and are open on weekends.