Airpura I600-W Whole-House Air Purifier
Airpura I600-W Central Air Purifier Has Extra Large HEPA Filter for Healthcare Settings
The Airpura I600-W has been specially designed to clean air of particulates. The extra large hospital HEPA filter has over 100 square feet of filtration surface. This is two and a half times the amount found even in the other Airpura models, and much, much more than found in typical consumer-oriented air cleaning machines. The I600-W is a good choice for use in home settings a heavier than typical particle load.
As with all Airpura units, the I600-W+ can be upgraded with germical UV bulbs. The optional 20 watt, 17 inch germicidal U-shaped lamp is recommended for abatement of pathogens such as viruses and bacteria that are in household settings.
Because its main focus is on particulates, nearly all of the available space is used for HEPA filtration. If the ability to remove some odors is needed, this unit can be upgraded with the addition of the Hi-C carbon weave filter.
The fan moves 540 cubic feet of air per minute through these filters, cleaning up to 2,000 square feet. In a smaller space, the Airpura I600-W will provide more air exchanges per hour which will result in even cleaner air.
Healthcare: Air filtration using HEPA filters have become a critical weapon in the fight against the spread of Covid-19 and other respiratory infections. The HEPA filter can trap the virus on the surface of the filter and prevent it from escaping back into the airstream.
Removes: The I600’s 100 sq ft HEPA filter effectively removes pathogens, pollen, mold spores, dust, and other allergens. Optional filter for household chemicals and odors.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- Extra large capacity HEPA filter in a pressure sealed filter chamber traps 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
$1019 Free Shipping
Please call us at (888)246-8776 if you would like help in determining the best model for your specific situation.
Overview of the Airpura I600-W Whole-House Air Purifier for Household Applications
Isolation area, particle abatement. Specially
designed for household application.
The Airpura I600-W is designed for medical applications where a larger amount of HEPA filtration is required. The I600 is not configured with carbon for odor and chemical abatement, but can be upgraded to include the Hi-C carbon weave filter for this purpose. These units can also be upgraded to include the 20 watt UV bulb for sterilization of pathogens.
- Large hospital grade HEPA filter – over 100 sq ft of filtration surface
- Effective for up to 2000 sq ft
- Compact size: 22″ high, 15″ wide
- Negative Air accessories available for rapid isolation area setup.
- Optional 20 watt, 17 inch germicidal U-shaped lamp
- Optional Hi-C carbon weave filter for basic chemical, gas and odor abatement.
Have Questions or Need Advice?
Please call our toll-free number (888)246-8776 to talk to a friendly and knowledgeable customer service representative. Our hours are 8:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 11:00 p.m. on the East Coast) and are open on weekends.