Airpura UV600-W Whole-House Germicidal Air Purifier
Airpura UV600-W Central Air Purifier Kills Germs and Removes Particles (Dust, Dander, Pollen) and Odors (Food, Smoke, Pets)
The Airpura UV600-W’s ultraviolet bulbs provide effective germicidal results against pathogens including viruses, mold spores, and bacteria. This unit also serves as an excellent whole-house air purifier with its medical grade true HEPA filter for particles and generous amount of activated carbon for adsorption of odors, vapors and smoke.
The 20 watt UV lamp provides the dose needed to kill pathogens including mold spores. Many other brands use UV bulbs that are simply too weak to adequately combat living microorganisms.
But the Airpura UV600-W does more than kill germs. Its 40 sq ft of HEPA filtration material captures mold spores as well as dust, dander, pollen, and other airborne particulates. It also contains 18lbs of high quality activated carbon which will remove unwanted odors, smoke, and chemicals from your living space. The fan will move 560 cubic feet of air per minute through these filters, cleaning up to 2,000 square feet. In a smaller space, the Airpura UV600-W will provide more air exchanges per hour which will result in even cleaner air.
The Airpura UV600-W is a good choice for someone who would like protection on three levels: germs, particles, and vapors. It is also an excellent choice for anyone who would just like to breathe healthier air at home.
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM DISEASE-CAUSING VIRUSES, BACTERIA AND MOLD.
The potent UV light technology of this air purifier comprised of 3 levels of filtration removes disease-causing viruses, bacteria and mold.
Removes: Bacteria, antigens, pathogens, mold spores, airborne chemicals
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- People with low immunity to germs and bacteria
- Mold infestations
- Maintaining fresh air in a basement
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 18-lb carbon filter adsorbs most chemicals, VOC’s and odors
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- Unlike other machines on the market, the UV germicidal lamp in this purifier sterilizes microorganisms preventing them from being released back into the air.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Easy care and maintenance
$1249 Free Shipping
Please call us at (888)246-8776 if you would like help in determining the best model for your specific situation.
Overview of the Airpura UV600-W Whole-House Germidical Air Purifier
3 levels of filtration for pathogens, chemical vapors, and particles.
The Airpura UV600-W’s 20-watt, 17-inch ultraviolet bulb is effective in destroying pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, and mold spores. According to the Environmental Protection Agency:
The UV600-W also has a medical grade true HEPA filter to capture particles such as dust, dander, and pollen as well as a large amount of high-quality activated carbon to remove household odors (including mildew) and some chemicals.
The UV600-W can be customized to meet almost any need. This unit can be configured to include the SuperHEPA filter rather than the standard HEPA filter. If desired, the carbon in this model can be upgraded to the Enhanced SuperBlended carbon found in the V600-W or F600-W to increase the capacity to remove VOCs such as generated by paints and paint strippers, pressed wood, rugs, and furniture. The UV600-W can even be retrofitted to add the TitanClean photocatalytic oxidizer that is found in the P600-W series.
- UV Germicidal lamp sterilizes antigens, pathogens and mold spores as they are trapped on the filters
- 17 inches germicidal surface U shaped lamp: 2 times the length of other makes and 2 times as effective
- Activated Carbon and Hepa filters filter airborne chemicals, odors and particles
- Effective for up to 2000 sq ft
- 22″ high, 15″ wide
- 18lbs Enhanced impregnated carbon
- 40 sq ft HEPA filtration surface
- Can be retrofitted with the TitanClean photocatalytic oxidizer found in the P600-W series.
Have Questions or Need Advice?
Please call our toll-free number (888)246-8776 to talk to a friendly and knowledgeable customer service representative. Our hours are 8:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 11:00 p.m. on the East Coast) and are open on weekends.